Entrevista a Ashley

-What’s your name?
My name’s Ashley Harkness.

2º-How old are you?
I’m 22 years old

3º-Where do you live?
In Houston, Texas

4º-Where are you from?
I’m from U.S.A

5º-Can you tell us any anecdote or remember of you life?
When I was 5 years old, I broke my arm three times: one, when I was playing football. Then, I was jumping on the bed and finally when I was doing boxing.

-How many means of transport have you used durings?
Three. Plane, train and bus.

7º-Have you been scand?
Yes, a little.

-Do you do any sport?
Yes, I play football.

9º-What do you like from Chiclana?
I like the beach, the river and the Tierno Galván School.

10º-Do you like working with children?
Yes, I do.

11º-What can you tell us about American life?
In American you can eat different food, and you go to bed earlier than here. I like
Spain.

12º-Are there many differences between Chiclana and Texas?
Yes. In Texas, people drive trucks and houses are farther a part. In Texas, there are
many tex-mex restaurants.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cactus protege de las radiaciones del ordenador

Premio a María Alejandra Gallardo de sexto